- Opportunity that will provide mentoring and career progression
- Manage the claims process end to end for our clients
- Close knit, supportive team, warm environment
Why Arthur J. Gallagher - Australia?
You will be joining one of Australia’s growth stories and playing a role in shaping the future world for more than 100,000 clients ranging from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, affinity partners and trade & industry associations. Headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, we have grown from humble origins to become one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management business.
As a fast moving, innovative business with a strong entrepreneurial culture you will be part of a team of almost 1,000 colleagues playing an important role in driving success for clients and the Australian business.
We look forward to meeting you!
What is the role?
We are currently seeking a Claims Executive to join our Brisbane team. This role is a pivotal part of our business and responsible for negotiating claims settlements, and to provide an advisory service for clients, brokers and account management staff on all claims matters. Experience in financial lines claims management will be highly regarded.
Activities of the role will involve:
- Management of claims process from initial receipt through to settlement
- Administration such as document preparation and data base updated
- Liaising with brokers, insurer's and other key stakeholders
- Dealing with clients on a day to day basis both by telephone and email
- Own file maintenance including in some areas compliant to GISC Code of Practice
What are we looking for?
- Previous claims management experience of 2-3 years is preferred
- Strong relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- An innovative mind to look at ways to improve and find better client outcomes rather than just accepting the status quo
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office packages
- An aptitude to solve problems and sound decision making capabilities
What will we offer?
- The opportunity to build on your technical knowledge skills
- A competitive salary + super + incentives
- The opportunity to join a global broker in a local market
How to apply?
For more information please contact Lauren Tullio, on 03 9412 1180 or apply directly online.